LINCROFT ZEN SANGHA (LINCROFT, NJ)
Led by Sensei Merle Kodo Boyd
Unitarian Universalist Meetinghouse
1475 W. Front St.
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Meets every Wednesday
- Meditation instruction at 6:30pm (call ahead if needed)
- Sitting starts at 7:00 p.m.
Contact: Peter Ott, (732) 708-0103 or PeterAOtt@yahoo.com
WESTCHESTER ZEN CIRCLE (WESTCHESTER, CA)
Led by Sensei Kipp Ryodo Hawley
California Meditation Center Hall
Holy Nativity Episcopal Church
6700 West 83rd Street, Westchester, CA
Meets Wednesday evenings
- Meditation instruction at 7:00pm
- Zazen and discussion from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Contact: (310) 410-2817 or email@example.com
OCEAN MOON SANGHA (SANTA MONICA, CA)
Led by Sensei John Daishin Buksbazen
Hill Street Center, 237 Hill Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Wednesday evenings: Instruction for newcomers, 7:00 to 7:30
Zazen from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Dharma Talk the first Wednesday of each month
Contact: (310) 210-6936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE VALLEY SANGHA (WOODLAND HILLS, CA)
Led by Sensei Pat Shingetsu Guzy
Monday evenings from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Contact: (818) 712-0996 or email@example.com
SAN LUIS OBISPO ZAZEN GROUP (SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA)
Organized by Mark Shogen Bloodgood
Crow's End Retreat Center
6430 Squire Court
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Meets Thursday evenings
- 6:45 - 7:30 p.m. Meditation instruction
- 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Zazen/walking meditation
- 8:30 - 9:00 p.m. Discussion period (with tea and cookies)
Contact: (805) 459-1291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MONDAY NIGHT MEDITATION (PASADENA, CA)
Inter-religious sitting group
Organized by Betty Jiei Cole
All Saints Episcopal Church
132 N. Euclid Ave.
Pasadena, Calif. 91101
Meets Monday evenings
- 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. every Monday
- 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. short talk and discussion second Monday each month
Contact: (626) 356-4749, or email@example.com